Software Solutions Cosulting
The activities itemized below can be carried out as the first phase of a software project, preceding the development phase. The main objective is to provide the customer with a reliable and competent technology and solution advice that provides an optimal approach to implementation and deployment of the envisioned software system.
- Business-case analysis and conceptualization of a software solution
- Business and technical requirements co-development
- Feasibility study, technology research, solution prototyping
- Blue-printing, preparation of a complete technical specification
- Software project planning, management
For most software projects, at least some of these activities are carried out in order to have reliable project budget and timeframe estimations.
How it starts
Mideast Solutions system analysts review any documents (or just general input) from the customer and provide their comments and suggested action plan. In most cases such preliminary analysis and draft estimations can be provided within a few days and free of charge.
For more information about our software solution consulting please contact us.