Hosting Data Center and
Mideast Solutions uses MCI® data center and network facilities, the world's most advanced network provider and tier 1 data center service provider.
Our global broadband fiber-optic network is one of the largest and most advanced on the world. MCI® owns, operates, monitors and maintains one of the largest communications networks in the world.
Our network facilities are throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific region, in more than 140 countries and over 2,800 cities.
"MCI - Most-connected Internet network provider"
Source: TeleGeography, 2005 Global Internet Geography Database and Report, October 2004
"MCI - Most-connected among U.S. colocation providers"
Source: TeleGeography, 2004 Colocation Database and Report, October 2003
MCI is the most connected Internet backbone provider with the greatest number of Autonomous System network connections.
98,000-mile fiber optic network is designed to support the largest array of data communications and voice products in the world. MCI owns the world's farthest reaching global network (based on company-owned POPs), and spans more than 4,500 Points of Presence (POPs) throughout the world, with 2.2 million global dial modems and high-capacity connections to more than 102,000 active buildings. The global IP network can circle the globe more than four times.
MCI offers the fastest speeds available over IP today with the most scalable IP network available, offering speeds from dial to OC-192 (10 Gigabit / S). MCI's IP data solutions are directly built into a wholly-owned global network, for direct, safe, secure access.
MCI's extensive global network is a key advantage for our business customers of all sizes.
Mideast Solutions server room is located inside MCI underground data center at Toronto, Canada. Features of MCI Data Center as a Carrier Class Tier One Data Centre:
- OC-192 (10 Gigabit / S) links to over 4500 points of presence across the world
- State of the art packet-switching architecture using Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) for ultra high throughput, integrated with SONET technology for assured network speed and reliability
- Network management by MCI's operations centre 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Guaranteed bandwidth on demand, so Your Company's data traffic can grow without practical limits
- Gigabit Ethernet services to integrate with existing standards for high-speed networks
- 24/7 Security Monitored Facility with multiple keyless entry, motion detection, and video surveillance
- A Cisco Powered Network" featuring fully redundant core routers and switches
- Triple redundant, power, battery and diesel generators for maximum power availability, even during times of city-wide power outages
- State-of-the-Art Fire Suppression system that automatically eliminates all oxygen from the air
For more information on our professional hosting services and ordering information please contact us.